21 August 2008

Blogvertise Account Suspended :(

This months, after making almost 100 USD in blogvertise, my account is suspended. :(
Here some suspend email from lori (Blogvertise Support).

My email

Dear Lori,

Today I check my account has been suspended and all my task is being rejected.
Could I know why my account has been suspended?

Last time I check I have almost US $ 600 payment that already approved but not being paid and still due in next month. But today all the payment is unaccessible because of the suspend. :(

Is there any mistakes from me or is it any trouble in the system?

Regards,

Zidni A Apriya



Blogvertise reply

Your account has been suspended for abusing the shopwiki tasks. It specifically states that if you have written for this advertiser in the last 3 months you are not eligible for this task. Yet you submitted a second one, and grabbed a third one. I am sorry but to prove this rule will be inforced your account has been suspended.

Sincerely,
Lori Y
Customer Service

Then, beg for forgiveness :)

Dear Lori,

Yes, It's my mistake to grab the shopwiki task more than once, but the third one I've already decline, before write any review about it.

And also I'm not aware about the restriction, The only restriction that notice is in the some_advertiser.com task and I'm not grab any of those task. Although from the email from webmaster there are nothing mentioned about the restriction. Could blogvertise forgive my mistake that not aware 'bout this restriction? :(

And for my payment from another advertiser that due to this week, will it be suspended also?
BTW, when this suspend will be release?

Regards,

Zidni Agni


But, then lori doesn't reply any clue about when the suspend will be released and no forgiveness either.

The tasks specifically say it in the instructions, in bold at the top of the task.


Sincerely,
Lori Y
Customer Service

No comments: